Have you dreamed of being a race car driver for a day? It’s possible!
Come drive one of the “Formula Renault 2000” cars with sequential gearbox, 190 horsepower, real racing single-seater capable of accelerating faster than the most prestigious race cars.
The Hexis Racing team regularly trains young hopefuls. The driving school is managed by former race car drivers and communication leaders who all believe that you learn faster from just getting out on the tracks then from endless hours of reading theory. You can really make your life-long dream come true … safely! Come join us to live-out these sensations. Driving a single-seater is a once-in-a-lifetime, ecstatic, experience. Our instructors will help you learn quickly throughout the day, so that road driving will be surer.
You’ll have 80 kilometres of driving fun ahead of you.
• 8:00 Visitor welcome on the circuit with breakfast
• 8:15 Brief talk with instructors
• 8:45 Change of clothes for guests (racing outfit, gloves)
• 9:00 Getting to know the circuit in a sedan
• 9:30-12 Study of braking and tracks (heel-toe downshifting, understanding the single-seater)
• 12:30 lunch
• 2-5pm Driving the single-seater
• 5:45 Diploma ceremony
For between 1 to 24 people.
Individual cost of 650 euros (tax-exclusive).
- Between 14 to 16 people (four single-seaters) 9 800 Euros (tax-exclusive)
- Between 18 to 20 people (five single-seaters) 11 300 Euros (tax-exclusive)
- Between 20 to 24 people (six single-seaters) 12 800 Euros (tax-exclusive)
Nogaro (32), Pau-Arnos (64), Merignac (33), Val de Vienne (86), Alès (30),
Lohéac (35), Folembray (02), Pouilly en Auxois (21), Croix en Ternois (62).